The SSC CGL Examination is one of the most aspired examinations in India and typically draws up a lot of aspirants competing against each other across the nation for various Group B/C posts in the GoI. This exam can be cracked with a proper preparation in 3 months, given you know the syllabus and exam pattern.
Prepare SSC CGL in 3 Months
You can find the 3-month strategy below, which I had followed during my preparation:
Get to know how you can start learning Maths for SSC CGL 2021 Exam here!
Some general tips on how to plan a strategy:
- Right Books: Any standard reference book/study material like the NCERTs is supple enough to clear the exam, and conceptual understanding is what is expected, at the end of the day.
- Note Making: One of the basic qualities of an aspirant, making notes not only eases your revision, but also enhances memory & retaining power.
- NCERT Books – Inevitable: A basic understanding can be obtained when you read NCERTs of Class 6-10, especially Science and Mathematics.
- No. of Hours ≠ Exam Score: Merely spending some 12-16 hours a day without interest will never fetch good scores. Understanding concepts matters.
- More time for weaker subjects: This makes you strengthen weaknesses and give more time to understand difficult concepts.
- Consistency: Putting the same effort everyday is a rule of thumb.
- Revision: Keep revising – Daily, weekly and monthly; Only then you can retain the concepts, & there are no two ways about this.
- Mock Tests: Attending a test is better than reading a topic 10 times. This is true, especially for Aptitude.
Know how to prepare for SSC CGL at home without any coaching in 2021 here!
Testbook provides quality lectures for aptitude, answer solving techniques, along with important & previous year questions, which are instrumental for SSC CGL exam preparation.
Hope this helps🙂